Student Success Programs
College and Career Planning
Focus on the Future
Whether students want to attend a four-year college after high school or are focused on a more immediate work path, Insight Schools of California (ISCA) offer the right tools to help them evaluate their strengths and interests and explore career and college directions that will be both satisfying and rewarding.
As a Dashboard Alternative School Status (DASS) model school, ISCA provides opportunities for students who are behind in their education or who need additional support to graduate from high school. After graduation, students will not meet the entrance requirements to attend a four-year university. They’ll first need to attend a two-year or community college in order to meet those entrance requirements.
Get Guidance from Experienced Counselors
In addition to career and college planning and support tools, students benefit from one-to-one support from experienced academic counselors, who:
- Guide students to important planning resources
- Track students’ career and college goals as part of their Individualized Learning Plan—including targeted colleges, scholarships, and career aspirations
Plan Your Career
We offer the right tools to help students evaluate their strengths and interests and explore career directions that are both satisfying and rewarding.
- Learn about financial aid options
- Learn how to prepare for a job interview and write a resume
- Set both short- and long-term education goals to match career interests
- Learn how to be successful on the job
We believe that with this kind of personalized guidance and support, we can help students achieve their dreams and succeed.