High School Academics
Curriculum that Unlocks Possibility
Insight Schools of California (ISCA) know success is not a single destination, and the journey can take many turns. But no matter the path, we believe in unlocking every learner's potential by meeting them where they are and helping them reach their goals.
Explore Our Courses
As students move through middle school and into high school, their work becomes increasingly independent. High school courses are designed for students targeting a four-year university, a local community college, or an immediate career.
Many high school courses are offered at two levels: on-level and credit recovery.
In both course levels, students:
Learn grade-level content
Complete coursework that might require writing or research projects
Tackle problems that require analytical thinking
One size does not fit all
Teachers provide tailored instruction to ensure students' needs are met.
Some of the features of the ISCA curriculum include:**
- Engaging interactive content and tutorials to illustrate and explain the toughest concepts
- Opportunities to use visual, kinesthetic, and auditory learning to help students who have different learning styles
- Avatars to help establish connections between topics and "real world" applications
- Built-in assessments to measure mastery of lesson objectives, so students are more likely to succeed at formal exams
- Basic-level courses that include audio as well as support for English language learners, including vocabulary lists, tutorials, and games
- Easy-to-navigate online content, including summaries and reviews, with more time and effort spent on the hardest, most important topics and skills
*The Stride K12 high school catalog is a complete list of the high school courses Stride K12 provides. While ISCA offers a comprehensive selection of courses, not every Stride K12 high school course is available to ISCA students. Information on specific courses of study and available electives are provided upon enrollment. For details, please speak to an enrollment consultant during the enrollment process.
**Not every feature described is available in every course. Please speak with an Insight representative for more details. .