Brain Boost Summer Program
Starting on June 20th, relax a bit and challenge your mind with the Brain Boost summer program!
Students enrolled in Insight School of California for the 2022–2023 school year have access to an engaging online summer program called Brain Boost. This complimentary program is full of educational content for rising K–12th graders. Age-appropriate challenges and more keep students entertained and learning during the summer. With Brain Boost, students can:
- Access a virtual reading library with K12 Digital Literacy Solutions—Big Universe™ (rising K–12th graders)
- Earn coins by playing fun games that focus math and language arts skills with Stride Academy, Space Coaster, and Koofu's Quest (rising K–8th graders, those who earn at least 100 coins will be entered to win a $50 e-gift card)
- Develop independent thinking, build healthy habits, and spark creativity with daily challenges (rising 6–12th graders)
- Build connections with their online learning community through use of discussion boards (rising 6–12th graders)
- Become inspired by videos of people sharing stories about how they achieved success (rising 6–12th graders)
Starting on June 20th, students can log in to their Online School account to access Brain Boost!
Note: If your student participates in Brain Boost activities and has an IEP, participation is not necessarily considered Extended School Year Services (ESY). Please talk to your IEP team regarding this decision.